What data do we collect?
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services, as well as information we obtain through third party sources.
How do we collect your personal data?
- Personal Data we could collect from you. Directly from you, we can collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal information, such as a person’s first and last name, email address;
- Communications, including details you give in correspondence, such as account registration, support requests and customer service;
- Sensory information, such as images that you upload to your User Account.
- Personal Data we collect automatically. Through your use of our services, we can automatically collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Internet identifiers like IP addresses and domain names;
- Usage data, such as system operation, internal and external information related to sites that you visit;
- Device information, such as hardware, operating system, and browser;
- Data on geolocation;
- Cookies can be used to collect Personal Data automatically.
- Personal Data we could collect from third parties. Third-party sources can be used to obtain and/or validate the following types of Personal Data about you:
- Analytics information, provided by third party analytics services that we engage to help analyze how users use our services;
- Additional information, at our discretion, to comply with legal obligations.
How will we use your data?
We collect Personal Data about you in order to give you the best possible experience, protect you from the risks of inappropriate use and fraud, and to help us retain and develop our Services. We can use your Personal Data in the following ways, in order to:
- Provide and administer our services to you. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we use your Personal Data to provide you with our Services and comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze our services.
- Detect, prevent or investigate security breaches, fraud and any other unauthorized or illegal activity. We use your Personal Data to identify and prevent account fraud, as well as other prohibited activities.
- Other commercial uses. If the intent is revealed to you before we collect the information or if you agree, we can use your Personal Data for additional purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
NFTSchedule would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NFTSchedule for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NFTSchedule correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NFTSchedule to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NFTSchedule erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NFTSchedule restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NFTSchedule’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NFTSchedule transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt-out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
How to contact us?
Email us at: [email protected]